| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tateno in May is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 121.2mm (4.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Tateno May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tateno, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tateno: