| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tateno in January is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 35.5mm (1.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Tateno January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tateno, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tateno: