| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tateno in April is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 101.5mm (4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Tateno April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tateno, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tateno: